Thanks for your insights. It is unfortunate that some companies/people behave like this, but in this industry there are a lot of unethical folks. Fortunately now that you are part of WA, you are part of the most trusted, ethical, forward thinking, and community focused platform in the industry. You are not going to regret your decision to make Wealthy Affiliate your home.
Kanayo, You made the smart decision. IM is incredibly labor intensive and if you can’t conceivably devote the time and energy required, it’s not worth pursuing. I arrived at a similar conclusion once my agency business grew to a point where I had to choose one path or the other. For me, as it was for you, the choice was easy. At the end of the day, I feel much more fulfilled when I’m helping others rather than simply making money.
19. eBay – Of course you can’t read an article about making money online that doesn’t mention eBay. You can start an eBay store and get serious about it or you can just sell some stuff to declutter your home. Either way, I’ve made my fair share from selling on eBay and it’s still a popular way to earn money. If you decide to start an actual eBay store, you’ll want to find a drop-ship business like Doba that will store and ship items straight to your customers so you don’t have to deal with an inventory.
This is a very polished and well made plugin – everything operates exactly as it should, easy to configure with a good amount of customization options. The resulting output looks good and should fit in well with any theme you choose to use – having the option to tweak it with some custom CSS is a bonus if something is not displaying quite right for you. Including Amazon links in your posts can be quite lucrative, I personally have earned a lot of money from the Associates program – if you have a website or blog which talks about products quite often, using this plugin can add an extra later of monetization to your site. I found that over Christmas and Black friday sales go through the roof so by using this plugin you should be able to make some extra money which in turn will pay for the plugin cost. I found the plugin developer friendly and helpful in the course of reviewing this plugin so you will be in good hands if you ever require any support.
I personally am glad I tried. I have been working within WA for 11 months now and I have built 2 websites that are both generating me consistent business (one my local brick and mortar business, the other a niche website). The support has been on point from both Kyle and Carson. I have personally contacted Kyle more up to this point, but I had a technical issue with my website and Carson handled this within a few hours. I also have built friendships with others within the community, one friend that i am toying the idea of starting a business with! Live chat can be a hoot too.
3) Budget & Expenses : Since I am a student and doing blogging as a part time, I have a limited budget. I would like to know how much budget or amount in total should I have (or idea about amount in my mind before starting) to create a site basically for Amazon Affiliate & then start generating sales (limited budget so can’t go for paid Adds, will be focusing totally on SEO)
On WA coaching material there is no separate indexing of the "lessons". A point missed can be found again but not by going through any master index which would be crossreferencing ideas & locations...thus depriving us of a a way to get back to where ideas are first presented in the training. Without that we are forced to stumble through videos again and again which is very frustrating & time consuming activity or we must ask people instead. This flaw in the training presentation makes me wonder if the clumsier and slower learning which might result...is as "rewarding" to the CEO (in the form of longer lasting subscriptions) as is is "punishing" to the member?
If you are serious about making top-notch money with affiliate marketing, then AAWP is definitely the plugin for you! Since I started using it in all my AA projects the conversion rates, CTR’s and (most importantly) Amazon Affiliates earnings have gone to the roof. Very user-friendly, easy set-up and great customization options. Simply the best Amazon Affiliate plugin out there by far!
NOTE: Residents of Arkansas and Louisiana – Amazon does not offer their affiliate program to residents of your state because they have insisted that Amazon collect sales tax on sales by affiliates, so Amazon pulled out of those states. So if you live in one of these states, please do not purchase this book. Amazon is working with some of these states to solve this issue, and we will note any changes in our newsletter as they occur.
First and foremost I do Buisness with Wealthy Affiliate and as the first time building my online business I have earned income by referring my friends, colleges and family member to WA and I had build my own sites afar from WA and selling products ALREADY!! They are NOT A SCAM!! Unlike other business like Aspire Digital Altitude or Counter Profits etc.... As my experience continues with Wealthy Affiliates they were the most inexpensive services provided and not just only that there are other people that already has online business thatg needed more training to have their business to drive more traffic through the search engines for cheaper price on the plug ins versus an outsource other than Wealthy Affiliate.
I suggest that if you are not ready to put time, effort and a little money into building a website that you do stay a starter member, and look around. Use the information that is available. But please don’t expect to get everything for free. If your boss only paid you to work one hour a week, would you put in the effort to work 40. If you are not prepared to pay for further information, please be thankful for that which you can access for free.
Yes, it is like a religion or a cult. The fact that you were shot down within 24 hours just goes to show what’s really going on. Anyone who is too negative or who questions things get silenced. If WA was completely open and people were allowed to say anything, it would probably quickly get filled with disatisfied people and the whole thing would collapse under its own weight.
– Project Payday is one of those sites that has testimonials of people who have earned thousands of dollars by getting paid to get trial offers. I’m not saying you’ll earn thousands, but it is legit and you can earn some extra cash. They assume that by paying you to do a free trial, you’ll either like the product and purchase it, or forget to cancel the trial and get charged for it. If you can keep track and cancel before you get charged (if you don’t want the product), then this is a great site for making some money.
Good to hear. I started on WA free account and was thinking about the premium but it is so hard to get an honest review in IM that it takes a lot of time to read as much as you can on a course before pulling the trigger on one. Im thinking maybe a mentor would be good. Do you know of any programs like this ? I think talking to someones would be the best way to learn. Hope to read your new topic on IM. thanks
20. Etsy – If you like to create arts and crafts, you can sell them on Etsy.It’s completely free to open an Etsy store. You simply sign up, post pictures of your creations and starting selling. You can choose your payment option, but PayPal is generally the easiest. Etsy makes it easy to sell and keep track of your inventory. There is a small listing fee and they take 3.5% of every sale you make.
This may sound to good to be true? It’s not. From my own experience I can confirm 100% of what you said. Sure, the work is on you and nobody will do that for you. But you can be sure to get the best training, support, community – you name it, to start out in affiliate marketing. WA not only makes no up-sell, they actually provide a down-sell with their 1-year membership which comes for a special price.
17. Amazon – Have you heard of FBA? It stands for “Fulfilled by Amazon” and it’s getting pretty popular. Basically, you buy products (in bulk is best) and ship them to Amazon for them to store. When your products sell, Amazon packs them up, ships them out and sends you the money (after taking their cut). There are people making a full-time living from FBA, while others just do it for some extra money.
Ever since the idea of online auctions came into existence, the online selling market has been on the rise. Many are interested, but don’t know how to get started. There are still all kinds of ways to make money by selling online, whether you’re selling what you already have or buying and selling like a store. Before we get started, here are a few general tips when selling anything online:
Companies like Uber and Lyft offer a great opportunity to make some quick cash. You'll need a clean driving record, a fairly new car and the authorization to work wherever it is that you live. If you have all of those things, you can work when it's feasible for you, whether that's in the middle of the day during rush hour, or in the wee hours of the night on a weekend. The choice is yours.
With Wealthy Affiliate, you have community support available to you 24/7. In the time of instant gratification, members also love the Live Chat, which gives you access to a platform where you can ask questions and get answers immediately. There is also instant search option that enables you to search any desired topic, and information will be retrieved from various areas of training, discussions boards, blogs, video materials and more.
Most of the useful teachings for affiliates are lessons you need to uncover through diligent search, trial, error and first-hand experience. A few of the resources I leveraged the most were Warrior Forum and the EPN community. There were a few blogs I used to follow as well, but most of what I found that worked was by way of focusing on building great sites, not on ‘how to make money’.
There’s also the fact that Wealthy Affiliate is not and never claims to be a get-rich-quick strategy. You will learn how to build a real, legitimate online business and one that can earn you some serious cash, but just like any other business, it is going to take a lot of time, effort, patience, and support along the way. If you have realistic expectations, are willing to learn from those who have succeeded before you, and you’re willing to put at least 6 months into your business before you see any profits at all, then Wealthy Affiliate is a good place for you.
Yes, Craig, and it’s often a case of the blind leading the blind. Often the most active and most helpful members on WA are quite new, and they get enthusiastic about interacting with other members and all helping each other out. So you get a bunch of enthusiastic newbies all giving each other advice even though they don’t really know what they’re talking about.
As a current member of WA I can attest to everything that TeamAMR has outlined here. I was skeptical at first, even when I first signed up, I did not engage but instead I was taking my time poking, sniffing around. Once I started reading the blogs, the comments I decided to take the plunge and begin the training. Now I’m a WA junkie, every time I see a member post a success story, I become more committed to my goal and work even harder. If you are skeptical, it surely is understandable but sign up and snoop around like I first did and don’t be afraid and you will soon see that WA is legitimate and genuine.
2. People Buy More than One Item the great thing about Amazon is that you dont just earn a commission on the product that you send people to, but anything that they buy once theyre at Amazon. You earn a commission on anything a person buys within 24 hours of you sending them to Amazon. One out of every four shoppers buys more than one item per session.
Recycle items at the local recycling center if they accept collections. Many recycling sites will pay a small fee per pound of recyclable items. Go around your neighborhood collecting things like glass bottles, soda cans, newspapers, cereal boxes, and milk jugs. Have your parents drive you to the nearest recycling center and turn in your haul in exchange for money.